At last we have put up our Christmas tree!
A very simple one.
I’d say it’s beautiful of course because it’s our masterpiece💃.
Check it out!
I wasn’t planning on decorating one initially.
But with cards and gifts coming from friends and guests at work.
I thought I needed one.
Two days ago after work, I bought my present to co-workers.
Since I haven’t worked with them for long I really didn’t know what to buy.
These tips helped me decide what to get for them.
1. It’s the thought that counts, not the price of the gift.
2. I can’t afford expensive gifts.
Of course if one can afford to give expensive gifts why not?
3. The packaging must be colorful and beautiful.
4. Don’t get the first thing that you see.
5. Walk around the store to know what’s being offered.
6. Or, go to another store to see more options.
Usually there are gift suggestions.
7. Don’t be in a hurry to grab just anything without thinking if it’s worth giving or not.
8. If you don’t have an idea what the recipient really wishes for:
Go for something which is useful.
9. If you opt for sweets but don’t know which one to get, buy a variety at least 2 or 3 different kinds.
10. Personalise the greetings and/or the names of the recipients.
My Christmas gifts to my family and friends in the Philippines, I wired it already yesterday.
I sent money and they will be the one to buy the gift that they really want.
Sending gifts from here would take 2 to 3 months to reach them.
The box that I sent for my girls last Oct. 4 has not reached them yet.
I wonder if they will be able to get it before year 2018 ends.